Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23987 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,382 (5,763 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (33 minutes ago)