Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23432 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,440 (6,147 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)