Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,221 (₨93,590) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)