Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,790 in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)