Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10542 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,922 (kr 27,718) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (38 minutes ago)