Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10490 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,889 (kr 27,546) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)