Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,387 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)