Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,190 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)