Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08798 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,561 (17,741 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)