Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09351 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,871 (30,700 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)