Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,017 (Rp 29,192,229) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)