Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,039 (Rp 28,987,712) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (35 minutes ago)