Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,907 (3,074 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)