Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,445 (5,231 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)