Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,228 (R$ 10,952) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)