Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47447 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,697 (BZ$7,792) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)