Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,039 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00811 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,490 (306,933 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)