Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 48% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,623 (₨329,375) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)