Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23846 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,387 (R$ 5,815) in Belford Roxo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)