Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,526 (R$ 6,475) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (42 minutes ago)