Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,230 (685,180 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (43 minutes ago)