Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,313 (Rp 21,952,174) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)