Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40941 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,813 (4,428 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)