Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41291 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,878 (4,548 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)