Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40606 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,713 (4,218 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)