Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,587 (275,321 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)