Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01496 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,423 (161,980 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)