Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01364 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,814 (132,991 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)