Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12690 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,138 (元16,848) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)