Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12667 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,094 (元16,531) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$328 (about 1 hour ago)