Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24635 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,118 (16,718 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)