Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,216 ($2,718) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)