Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00713 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,341 (188,161 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)