Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,682 (1,102,980 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)