Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,987 (2,627,558 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)