Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,331 (4,249,558 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (31 minutes ago)