Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,229 (4,053,892 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)