Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 97% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,413 (CHF 6,832) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)