Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 82% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,450 (CHF 4,126) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)