Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 87% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,990 (CHF 3,441) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (42 minutes ago)