Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 83% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,288 (CHF 3,816) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)