Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,468 (COL$5,179,263) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $20,036 (about 1 hour ago)