Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,733 (Bs 50,374) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)