Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08526 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,410 (Bs 28,267) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)