Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08948 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,823 (Bs 53,898) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)