Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,016 (Bs 186,640,979) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)