Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,114 (руб 130,512) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)