Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,504 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)