Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,875 (Bs 52,454) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (33 minutes ago)