Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 422%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,967 (Bs 91,402,236) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)