Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,706 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)