Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41694 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,430 (3,430 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (37 minutes ago)