Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,376 (元25,089) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)