Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,553 (Rp 24,115,936) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)