Cost of living comparison between Baní, Dominican Republic and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01997 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,738 (RD$ 137,101) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (29 minutes ago)