Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01716 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,023 (RD$ 117,894) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)