Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01946 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,729 (RD$ 140,239) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (33 minutes ago)