Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,321 (1,522,787 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)