Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / BND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,429 (B$5,219) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)