Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 EUR / BND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,109 (B$3,439) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)