Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,812 (Rp 40,833,940) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)