Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,150 (1,398,453 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)