Cost of living comparison between Baltimore, Maryland, United States and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,822 ($5,251) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)