Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29757 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,219 (R$ 10,817) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)