Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,599 (AU$4,043) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)