Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,559 (AU$3,843) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)