Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,250 (AU$3,604) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)