Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.728 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,412 (AU$6,061) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)