Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,339 (AU$3,576) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)