Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25225 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,130 (8,443TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)