Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,682 (Rp 26,850,608) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (43 minutes ago)