Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49900 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,276 (2,557 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)