Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01630 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,387 (Php85,124) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (29 minutes ago)