Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01885 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,471 (Php131,048) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)