Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,269 ($5,553) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)