Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,154 ($5,559) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)