Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02525 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,490 (58,988 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)