Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02658 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,650 (99,727 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)