Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,958 (7,893TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)