Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21952 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,153 (5,254TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)