Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,857 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)